Paymentwall is now able to accept payments from PayMaya’s 47+ million users!
This brings alternative payment solutions to users across the Philippines. Our merchants now can take advantage and accept payments from PayMaya’s enormous user base.
So, let’s take a look at what it has to offer to the Asian market and how merchants can take advantage of its brilliant payment features.
PayMaya was founded in 2007 and is an end-to-end digital payments ecosystem and digital wallet. It has platforms and services that cut across consumers, enterprises, communities, and the government.
It provides easy, reliable, and secure payments. Users can create a free account to access many different features, including:
- Shopping online
- Sending money
- Booking flight tickets
- Buying games and event tickets
- Paying bills
- Sending remittances
- Linking a credit/debit card to the app
- Streaming music
- Using virtual cards to pay via QR codes
PayMay’s users can now easily complete transactions at your checkout.
What makes PayMaya so popular is its ease of use, with users able to complete transactions in seconds with the minimum of fuss.
With this alternative payment method on your checkout, merchants can look to meet payment expectations in a huge new market.
The benefits of PayMaya as a payment method
PayMaya is ideal for merchants operating in the Philippines. You can use it to promote fast and secure payments for users. Here are some of the key advantages:
- 47 million registered users: There’s a huge userbase for merchants to tap into! Add this payment option to your checkout to ensure fast flowing transactions.
- Secure payments: Every payment transaction is backed by end-to-end encryption, limiting risk.
- Increase your revenue: Customers can cash in through over 300,000 digital touchpoints nationwide. This makes PayMaya a great revenue stream for merchants in a major Asian market.
- No onboarding: Merchants don’t need to wait to be able to accept payments via PayMaya, all you have to do is switch it on and you’ve got instant access to PayMaya users.
- Lower churn rates: PayMaya is highly respected and very popular in the Philippines. Users at your checkout will recognize the brand and be confident of completing a transaction, which can significantly decrease churn.
Paymentwall—your global payment provider
Paymentwall is a global payment provider that allows merchants to process credit card payments and local payment methods in 200 countries and territories. It was founded in San Francisco in 2010 to help businesses worldwide and digital monetize their products.
Paymentwall was the first gateway to connect alternative, mobile, and credit card payments in one unified API—the Paymentwall API. It was also the first international partner for Alipay, WeChat Pay (Tenpay) and MercadoPago. And it is now expanding its global payment system coverage to more African regions!
Paymentwall currently provides over 200+ payment methods, across its multiple products and solutions, including:
- PayAlto for alternative payment options
- Brick for global card processing
- Mobiamo mobile carrier billing in 110+ markets, covering 240+ operators
- MINT prepaid cards
You can check out Paymentwall’s local payment methods coverage to see where and how you can enter new markets worldwide!