Paymentwall is now integrated with Shopware, a leading open-source e-commerce platform.
With this integration, businesses with their e-shop sites built on Shopware can enable payment widgets from Paymentwall in just three simple steps – no coding or development efforts needed. Through a simple configuration, Shopware merchants gain access to 200+ payment methods worldwide, including 24/7 support for all payment-related issues. Ina addition, they can also accept payments globally in over 36 currencies with no need to open local entities. Launching global sales has never been that easy!
Honor Gunday, Paymentwall CEO, commented: “Paymentwall aims to help businesses go global, easily start selling worldwide – without spending lots of time and resources on integrations, with no need to open local entities on every market they target. With Shopware’s focus on making the creation of full-featured e-commerce platforms easy and accessible and a wide range of payment options that Paymentwall provides, we can now help our merchants boost their sales while saving lots of their time, energy, and money.”
Benefits of integration
- Easy configuration. For Shopware-powered sites, it takes just a few clicks to enable payments. Shopware Integration with Paymentwall is already pre-configured.
- Integration works on any platform (mobile or desktop) and in any infrastructure (cloud-based or on-premise).
- Instant access to 200+ local payment methods worldwide.
- Ability to accept payments in 36+ currencies.
- 24/7 support for all-payment related issues.
- The solution suits both the merchants with a verified Paymentwall account and the new clients (these latter will need to complete the KYC process first).
- Integration supports both Showare 5 and Shopware 6 versions.
If you’re still thinking about what platform to choose for your e-shop, here are some quick facts for you to consider Shopware. Shopware is an open-source, low-code, e-commerce solutions platform that allows for creating full-featured e-commerce sites without extensive coding via drag-and-drop functionality. The company was founded in the year 2000, and today it has over 80,000 customers worldwide. The platform suits both major enterprise-level businesses (like Discovery Channel, L’Oreal, Aston Martin, M&Ms, Haribo, Phillips) and small and mid-size companies.
Benefits of Shopware:
- API-first. An API ecosystem to ensure flexibility, decentralization, and automation.
- Extended content marketing possibilities (CMS). Options to create flexible content types – with no need for additional development. You can create a unique customer experience to support brand identity and engage users across all sales channels.
- Drag-and-drop functionality. Unlimited layout customization with no need for extensive coding.
- Comprehensive marketing possibilities. Segment customers according to their interests or behavior, launch loyalty programs, leverage the rich SEO functionality, create banners for your marketing campaigns, and more.
- Flexibility and scalability. Build any kinds of B2C, B2B, or D2C solutions, test different business models, and create a unique platform infrastructure on-site or in the cloud – and benefit from the fastest time-to-market.
- Price-performance ratio. Enjoy comprehensive functionality at a reasonable price.
- And more! Please check the Shopware site for further details.
With a simple and convenient shop-building platform and a payment solution from Paymentwall that allows you to accept payments worldwide, you can easily launch your business in any market. Do not hesitate to contact us for details, or any assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org payment coverage for an e-shop in just a few clicks